Tuesday 21 July 2009

An Introduction to Movie Mania

Hi to all movie fans out there!

I thought I'd start by explaining what you can expect from this blog, along with my reasons for writing it.

For some time now, I have been writing articles on Squidoo, or "lenses" as they prefer to call them. As I am just starting out with blogging, I began with a blog simply called "curious", and started to write lots of random thoughts, on different topics. However, I thought that I should write one sticking to a particular subject.

Whilst looking through my Squidoo lenses, I realised that many of them (18 in total at the moment) were connected with movies, TV and celebrities. As a fan, I decided that I should concentrate on giving my opinions of various films, TV shows and information about the stars from stage, screen and TV. Hopefully I can introduce fans to films etc that they would not normally have come accross, and provide some useful reviews. Keep a lookout for my updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment